Sevr Broadheads

Anyone shooting these? I was looking at the 1.5 or 2" 125s for antelope. I have had great accuracy wit my slik trick vipers and my wacems unfortunately haven't put them through an animal yet. Have an archery goat tag in idaho this year and have a feeling may need to shoot a touch farther and need all the help i can get so looking at mechanicals

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
I shot the 1.5" 125's last year and they were phenomenal. IMO one of the best mechanical on the market for dependability and performance. If I we're planning for longer shots the 1.5's would def be on top of my list.

OP
B
Thank you sir! I like how an order individual as well. Maybe ill order a couple 1.5 and 2"s see how it goes. I am ol fashioned on elk and like the idea of fixed blade. But antelope different story

Scrappy

WKR
I used them for one season and killed a bull elk and a few deer. They were my first and last attempt at using anything held together with a rubberband. Every time you bumped it going in or out of the quiver it broke, bump a limb it broke, thought about it yep broke rubberband.

Put you a fixed blade from Magnus on the end of your arrow and shoot as far as you like.

Northpark

WKR
As someone else mentioned Idaho is a fixed blade state. But I don’t hunt Idaho so I use sevr’s. I like the new 2.0s but haven’t killed with them. Have killed with the 2.1s and wouldn’t recommend for big stuff like elk due to penetration issues but something like deer or antelope would be perfect for them.