Sevr Target

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
If you haven’t seen Sevr came out with a new target made for field points and broadheads. It’s factory direct and $169 with free shipping.

As of the other day when I ordered there is an option for “blemish.” They painted some with yellow and I guess decided on green for the final color. The blemish target is exactly the same except for the color of the dots and if you use lusk5 at checkout you get another $5 off the blemish price of $99.

OP
Castronova

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
I just went and looked again and now do not see the drop down. I received mine yesterday. They must be out. Sorry about that. I’ve been meaning to post this a few days ago and just didn’t have time.

kravguy

WKR
No worries. Seemed like a good deal on the blemish model wish I would have caught it in time.

I got a blemish last week. Only difference is paint color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how the target is.

Will do. Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet. With the cold I’ve been lazy and just been shooting my bag target in my basement.

rcb2000

WKR
Got my blemish the other day, for $99 you cant beat the price. The paint is more of a yellow, but other than that its perfect.
IMG_4827.jpg

rcb2000

WKR
How is the target holding up? Easy to pull arrows out? I reached out to Sevr asking if they had any blems left a few weeks ago and they said they sold them all ha
Its great, I did buy some arrow lube as it is harder to pull them out then a standard bag target