SG Accessory Pouch Help

I have new Avail pack for saddle hunting. My Predator platform fits perfect behind the back flap on the pack. I was looking at the accessory pouch to be able to hold some odds and ends for access while in the tree. So does the accessory pouch fit over the top of the back flap and buckle in somehow? Would it be a hindrance while loading up the platform after a hunt? Someone please enlighten me on how this works in conjunction with the flap or do I just need to get a belt pouch instead? Thanks
Mark

Are you referring to the Access Bag?

If so, it should work on an Avail.. the bottom 1" buckles on the flap (basically in the middle) will no longer clip into the side strap, the access bag will clip into those side straps... and then the same with that top strap that goes across the top. Sorry if that's confusing - I'm not sure how to explain it any better than that..

Shouldnt be a hinderance with loading up your platform after a hunt - it will open up just like the back flap does.

OP
N
Yes. I’m sorry the Access bag. So basically the flap will not be attached anymore other than at the sewn bottom? I like the bag other than “in the tree” access (thus the name) to small items while hanging. It keeps my muddy platform and climbing spurs on the outside of my pack. Thanks for the explanation cfk. I think I’ll try one.
Mark

So basically the flap will not be attached anymore other than at the sewn bottom?

Well you can also still clip the the two smaller straps that are on the corners and run diagonally, but you wouldn't have to - the access bag would hold your platform tight.