SG De Havilland/OR Ferossi/wind layer options

Lowg08

WKR
If its raining hard enough for rain pants, the noise shouldnt be too much a problem, and your legs don’t move as much as your upper when drawing and stuff.

But if you are planning on using the foray pants more as an outer for wind pro when not raining, they will be loud if it isnt raining.
I don’t want to have to wear them. Lol. It’s only for wind and rain

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Depending on your sizes the Foray II jacket and original pants are on clearance from OR in coyote
On the OR website? I can’t find the jacket?

Edit: I ordered the foray pants on Amazon they were $98. I saw the yellow&coyote color on sale on outdoor research. I may just pickup the jacket on gohunt, If I can’t find the plain coyote jacket anywhere. I honestly hate rain gear because I’m normally fighting moisture inside the jacket as much as outside, I’ll try this set though, the big pit zips and high breathability rating might change my mind.

Last edited:

BDRam16

WKR
On the OR website? I can’t find the jacket?

Edit: I ordered the foray pants on Amazon they were $98. I saw the yellow&coyote color on sale on outdoor research. I may just pickup the jacket on gohunt, If I can’t find the plain coyote jacket anywhere. I honestly hate rain gear because I’m normally fighting moisture inside the jacket as much as outside, I’ll try this set though, the big pit zips and high breathability rating might change my mind.
Dang I didn’t realize it was only for the Pro account. See if you qualify. It’s a SMOKING deal.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Dang I didn’t realize it was only for the Pro account. See if you qualify. It’s a SMOKING deal.
Ahh man that’s unfortunate. Even if I twist my job as hard as I can, it wouldn’t qualify under any of those categories. I appreciate the heads up though.