SG dehaviland and lite vs others

Curious how these compare to kuiu katana, attack and the Prana zion stretch.

I like the Zions for the waist fit, but prefer the katana through the legs.. the weight is pretty similar to me.. the attacks are a little warm for most of my hunting.

I wish the kuiu fit a little better in the waist area for me..

Has anyone compared all these and what did you think?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
My favorite pants are the Kutanas, but I got a pair of DeHavilland Lites last week for the knee pad pockets. Wore them to the range yesterday, they are comfortable. I like the waist closure system. Overall the Kutanas are quieter, lighter, and more durable feeling for sure and will remain my favorite hunting pant, but I did want some light knee pad pants so I'll be keeping these, mostly for shooting comps though.

My favorite pants are the Kutanas, but I got a pair of DeHavilland Lites last week for the knee pad pockets. Wore them to the range yesterday, they are comfortable. I like the waist closure system. Overall the Kutanas are quieter, lighter, and more durable feeling for sure and will remain my favorite hunting pant, but I did want some light knee pad pants so I'll be keeping these, mostly for shooting comps though.
Mirrors my thoughts exactly.

I've owned 2x pair of Prana Zion's as well...I think they're overrated and I don't understand the years-long hype around them. I've had two pair for the last 3 years or so, and they pull, rip, and bunch in the crotch worse than any other pant I have ever owned. Pockets are horrendous. I honestly only wear them at home, when all of my other pants are dirty, drying, or otherwise incapacitated.

My personal ranking for my style of hunting:

1. Kutana >>> 2. SG De Havilland Lite >>>>>>>>>> 3. Prana Zion.

I also think the Prana’s are over rated. I got a pair and prefer my $20 wrangler outdoors over the pranas. Haven’t tried the kutana’s or the SG’s but I hunted with someone for 2 weeks last September and they were wearing the SG’s and they were the loudest pants I’ve heard in years. Couldn’t bring myself to say anything because he was excited about them but good lord were they obnoxious