SG question

Tradchef

WKR
This may seem like a stupid question but I’m going to ask it anyway. I had run an R3 3300 and X Curve for a couple seasons but I could never get it right on my smaller frame. I’ve been running the kifaru lite frame 24” model and it does a solid job. the last week of general firearms I packed out two pretty good sized bulls. One was mine and the other was a friend of mines. She was running the krux Evo. I put it on and was blown away by how light it was. It horsed out the quarters really well and rode well too. So my question is this....do the Velcro hook and loop wear out on the shoulder straps or do you tend to have issues with that? I really like the adjustment on the kifaru shoulder straps better but dang......that Evo frame was freaking slick!!!

jmez

WKR
No issues with mine. I moved the shoulder straps around quite a bit when I first started with mine getting them where I wanted them. Haven't touched them since I got it set and they haven't moved. Have packed out several elk, light and heavy loads. No issues at all. Mine is 5-6 years old I believe.

sivart

WKR
I tried the xcurve and the evo frame. I prefered the evo, and I really don't have a flat back.