SG Sky 5100 with Kifaru Grab-It

rm06

WKR
I own a 5100 and I'm wondering if a Grab-It will work on it, has anyone tried this? I'm not sure it's necessary but it might be convenient.

I own a 5100 and I'm wondering if a Grab-It will work on it, has anyone tried this? I'm not sure it's necessary but it might be convenient.

You may be able to get it to work, probably not the original though. Why dont you use the Load Sling on the Krux

OP
rm06

rm06

WKR
You may be able to get it to work, probably not the original though. Why dont you use the Load Sling on the Krux

I'm not sure what the Load Sling is. I do have the Weapon Sling that I use when rifle hunting but I'm thinking of something to protect a bow cam. As I said, I don't think it's a necessary item, just wondering if anyone had been successful making them work.

The load sling is behind the bag right next to the frame. This secures the bottom of a quarter of meat or meat bag when hauling between the bag and frame. Check out the Stone glacier website/videos to see this in action. It could be used to hold cam of bow for sure.

OP
rm06

rm06

WKR
Oh, thaaat load sling. I'm not sure I want to have my bow in between my pack and the frame.

Anyway, I may try the Grab It, just wanted to see if anyone had experimented with one on the SG packs.

Oh, thaaat load sling. I'm not sure I want to have my bow in between my pack and the frame.

Anyway, I may try the Grab It, just wanted to see if anyone had experimented with one on the SG packs.

You can loosen it enough to use it in front of the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk