SH Fast Eddie XL mod.

Pac8541

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you familiar with custom mods to SH sights, can a standard 5-pin large sight housing be attached to a Fast Eddie XL in place of the 1 and 2 pin scopes? I've seen Hogg Father sights run with a single or double pin housing with the thin tubular arm that extends the housing perpendicular to the bracket and with a standard multi pin housing attached with screws to the mounting "block" like my Hogg It, I'm wondering if the Fast Eddie is capable of the same thing.

What I'm after is an extended sight bracket that's lighter weight than the Father but still gives me multiple pins. And I'd like to stick with the SH line.

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
Yes,
I have a 3 pin large housing on a fast eddie XL. I will say this though! The wheel can be a tricking thing. If its to loose, it will buzz when you shoot, to tight and it makes the wheel hard to turn. So there is a VERY fine line you need to find to make it work flawlessly.
That said, its the best money I have spent.

Thanks,
Boswell

OP
P

Pac8541

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome news, thanks for the info. Now I just need to find everything but the sight housing... That should be easy🙄, lol.