Shangral-la 5 liner ?

gknutson

FNG
I have a Go Lite Shangra-la 5. I really like the size, weight, and how easy it is to pitch. My only issue is condensation.

I will be in a wet and chilly area this fall. I dont want to leave the door open or pitch off the ground because of the rain/snow.

So short of selling my shelter and buying a new one with a liner do I have any options ?

Thanks for your input.

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
Bearpaw Designs PyraNet 4 fits nicely. The Luna 4 is a larger but I like the room for boots and such outside of the net but still under cover of the the SL-5. 3/4 Luna 4 looks similar, wasn't an option when I got mine.

Last edited:
OP
G

gknutson

FNG
Bearpaw Designs PyraNet 4 fits nicely. The Luna 4 is a larger but I like the room for boots and such outside of the net but still under cover of the the SL-5. 3/4 Luna 4 looks similar, wasn't an option when I got mine.

So are you saying the mesh will help with condensation? Or that I can custom order a liner in that pattern?

Sorry I'm a bit slow

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
yes, to both. it won't eliminate condensation but it does place a barrier of sorts between you and it and cuts down on the issues. a full blown liner won't eliminate condensation.

OP
G

gknutson

FNG
I have a 3/4 mesh liner but have never tried it. I cant use my stove with the mesh liner I have.

I contacted bearpaw about a custom liner that will work with the stove.

Thanks for the help !