Shapecharge for treestand hauling

This is crazy that this is posted. I ran the Stryker all year and felt the exact same way you did about always carrying a frame around. I honestly was looking at videos the last week about which pack I want that I can take off and run as a pack as well as hook it to the frame with my stand and sticks. I think you set my mind. I still attached the stand directly to the frame since I have to take my stand down every night. But I have also been getting away with using just the frame and the Sherman pocket. I connect the stand to the frame, and then the Sherman over the top of the frame to secure the sticks and extra clothes to my stand. The shape charge I definitely think is my next purchase.

This is crazy that this is posted. I ran the Stryker all year and felt the exact same way you did about always carrying a frame around. I honestly was looking at videos the last week about which pack I want that I can take off and run as a pack as well as hook it to the frame with my stand and sticks. I think you set my mind. I still attached the stand directly to the frame since I have to take my stand down every night. But I have also been getting away with using just the frame and the Sherman pocket. I connect the stand to the frame, and then the Sherman over the top of the frame to secure the sticks and extra clothes to my stand. The shape charge I definitely think is my next purchase.

I had the same thoughts, and went with the SC.

just got my handle from @Squirrels for my SC! looks great and very functionable! Thank you! If you are looking for a handle to add to the top of your Shape Charge, shoot him a PM!

tjb44

FNG
This reminds me of a setup I saw in Kifaru insiders, except the guy had completely cut Stryker bag away from the cargo panel part of the system, and sewn on straps to the detached bag of the Stryker. This seems like a much simpler and less invasive way to do that lol, I like the idea of being able to leave my frame at the bottom of the tree.