Sharing it Forward

jordani

FNG
Happy Holidays all - I am a fairly long-time user of the site, but infrequent poster and I'd like to do something to give back to the Rokslide community.

I have two nearly new Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids edition tablets that I would like to give away to two Rokslide members who have kids and who may not be able to put a gift like this under the tree/menorah/whatever this holiday season. It would be great if these went to families of frontline healthcare workers or active military, but I have no way to validate that so I'll trust the community.

These were purchased new in June 2020 and used by my kids on a summer road trip. I've decided my kids don't need these and I would like to give them away. They will come wiped of all information, with a charger and include the foam protective case. No box or papers.

I'll pick up the shipping and if anyone wants I'll even gift-wrap them. I'll go by timestamp in the post or pm to determine who gets these. Once two members have claimed these I'll ask for a pm with an address so I can get these mailed.

I hope this works and doesn't blow up in my face! Happy holidays all.

Attachments

• Amazon Fire HD Tablets.jpeg
    Amazon Fire HD Tablets.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 38

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will make some kids special morning that's for sure. Rokslide is an collection of some amazing generous members that's a fact.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk