Sharing some of my southern Oklahoma whitetail harvests.

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider
Wow! Those are some great looking bucks. What's the average weight of a mature buck down there?

OP
DLP

DLP

FNG
Wow! Those are some great looking bucks. What's the average weight of a mature buck down there?
I would say the average is probably around 140 pounds for. I have taken a couple that have been 175 pounds or a bit heavier, the ones that size seem to be few and far between though.

Not looking for soecifics but around about where do you hunt? I hunt near ardmore OK, and our deer will go around the same size pre-rut 170+ down to post rut around 140.
Some good genes and good food in southern OK. I know of a 200” low fence deer taken last year near a place i shot a 160” low fence deer.

OP
DLP

DLP

FNG
Not looking for soecifics but around about where do you hunt? I hunt near ardmore OK, and our deer will go around the same size pre-rut 170+ down to post rut around 140.
Some good genes and good food in southern OK. I know of a 200” low fence deer taken last year near a place i shot a 160” low fence deer.

Same general area. I hunt Marshall county most of the time. Deer are about the same size body wise, some bigger and some smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk