Shattered dreams.... Maybe?

I've had lots of projects here lately. Trying to put the shop back together and came across the books my wife had put in the shop. as in don't keep those on the coffee table cuz you ain't going nowhere.

We'll see about all that. We'll see.......

IMG_20200606_143038521.jpg

Northpark

WKR
Put em back on the coffee table!!! And lay down the law then pack your bags and go sleep in the garage in protest until she caved!

On second thought I don’t think I’d do the second part as I give horrible advice drinking or sober. I might put them back on the coffe table and see what she says though.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Missed what happened. I will have to check your other posts maybe. From what I recall you have had lots of support and bunches of fun ... on water as well ... fishing

Never give up on your dreams! My wife is the one who actually suggested this adventure knowing how I had always dreamed of it. She also knows that I always did for my family and never did for myself. Pretty sweet what she did and I did it!

1591487726588.png

Attachments

• 1591487596793.png
    1591487596793.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 34

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Put your wife in check, let her know if she’s going to leave out her vanity fair magazines and her Elle magazines you’re going to leave out your moose book.

My wife just gives me shit for working 6-7 days a week, because it means we can't go hunting/fishing more...damn I love that woman.... :ROFLMAO:

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I totally misread your post pan. I thought you were having to cancel the trip. Hell my wife is barely tolerating my moose fever and my brother’s wife is not having any more of it. I like thinhorn’s suggestion 👍

Werty

WKR
Thank her for reminding you about that type of hunting, and putting the book where you would see it. :)

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My wife gets pissed off if I’m at home during the moose season, heck she was lecturing me for not being out fishing today.

22lr

WKR
My wife gets pissed off if I’m at home during the moose season, heck she was lecturing me for not being out fishing today.

I mean can you really afford to not be out there taking advantage of some amazing deals right now?

OP
P
It's all good. She's just having heartburn over the $$$. I just posted the pic because I reminded me of plans once in motion that have ceased. Like I said, I'll figure something out. She's a pretty tolerant gal, and a hell of a fisherman. Just not a hunter, so it's a tough sell.