Sheep and my girlfriend

I thought you guys might appreciate this. Just minutes ago my GF and I are sitting with a morning coffee before heading to the gym. She’s been very supportive, in many ways, of the dream hunt I just booked for a Dall in the Yukon. To my way of thinking, a once in a lifetime hunt and the culmination of a dream since my childhood spent reading Jack O’Connor. She puts down her coffee, looks at me after discussing some of the gear I need to buy and says “I’ve been thinking that going on only 1 sheep hunt is kind of a waste. We should go to the Reno show and look for another hunt for you”. I’m speechless.

FLAK

WKR
I thought you guys might appreciate this. Just minutes ago my GF and I are sitting with a morning coffee before heading to the gym. She’s been very supportive, in many ways, of the dream hunt I just booked for a Dall in the Yukon. To my way of thinking, a once in a lifetime hunt and the culmination of a dream since my childhood spent reading Jack O’Connor. She puts down her coffee, looks at me after discussing some of the gear I need to buy and says “I’ve been thinking that going on only 1 sheep hunt is kind of a waste. We should go to the Reno show and look for another hunt for you”. I’m speechless.

She got a sister?????
Oh, wait. I'm already married.

87TT

WKR
Wait a minute. This could be a trap. First wife was all "I love hunting and the outdoors" Then turned on me later. Just kidding, she sounds great. I found one like her and married her. She encourages me to go off and hunt but doesn't herself. She does like trap shooting and other shooting. And she came with a Traeger.

Last edited:
OP
Ariettabob
Thanks guys. Yup she’s a keeper but unfortunately has no sister, lol. She has no interest in hunting, but is fanatical about fishing. The guy she was seeing off and on before we met 4 years ago refused to take her fishing. He was adamant that it’s a mens sport. I happily take her fishing, I guess not being a chauvinist is paying off for me.

Shrek

WKR
Thanks guys. Yup she’s a keeper but unfortunately has no sister, lol. She has no interest in hunting, but is fanatical about fishing. The guy she was seeing off and on before we met 4 years ago refused to take her fishing. He was adamant that it’s a mens sport. I happily take her fishing, I guess not being a chauvinist is paying off for me.
She’s getting close to a perfect 10 ! If she liked to hunt and was rich we’d need a new rating scale :)

I really hate to tell you this...it’s going to sting...but according to the crazy hot matrix...your girlfriend is a dude.

Sorry man but that is the only reasonable explanation for what she said.

Seriously though...be a good dude and keep her happy sounds like an amazing woman!

OP
Ariettabob
I really hate to tell you this...it’s going to sting...but according to the crazy hot matrix...your girlfriend is a dude.

Sorry man but that is the only reasonable explanation for what she said.

Seriously though...be a good dude and keep her happy sounds like an amazing woman!
Some really funny stuff, lol.

Based on the thread title I was expecting to read about a good old Montana boy becoming a Montana man.

Oh well, congrats on a rare find, OP.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Damn.....you sure your not trolling us? If not, that is wifey material right there!
If she is that easy going with a hunting trip to the Yukon maybe a nice fishing trip to Alaska with the girl friend would put you at rock star status compared to the previous chump.