"Sheep are for Young Men" when hunting is more than just hunting

Wow, just WOW!!! Best story I’ve read in a long time, maybe ever. Congratulations to both of you. I’m sure you’ll have many more.

SLA

FNG
Epic adventure for sure, congrats to both. Great story and pictures.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW! Great write up and amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing the adventure with us.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

USMC-40

WKR
Best hunting story I have read. Congrats to your son, and to you for raising a young man that is willing to suffer in pursuit of a goal. If he can continue that mentality, he will be on his way to whatever goals he sets for himself professionally.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Congratulations to you both!

Truly a fantastic trip report that captured the memories of a lifetime. Looking forward to your next adventure together!

Great read and photos! Thanks for letting us in on the incredible experience you two enjoyed together.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

iashow

WKR
Awesome adventure, and great writing to boot.
Thank you for sharing.

schmalzy

WKR
Best thread/story I’ve ever read. Simply awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decker9

WKR
absolutely priceless!! My hat is off to the both of you! It made my night reading this story, thank you for sharing, and a big congratulations!!

I was a big, tough 12 year old, once upon a time. I was already as tall as my dad, and ran all over the mountains of Montana. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't have made it where your son did, nor had the nerves of steel to dump a sheep with a straight on shot!

Congratulations to you both! This is one of the best stories I've read this season!