Sheep draws

tstowater

WKR
Just wondering when the sheep draws are going to come out. I didn't do New Mexico, but in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and Nevada so far. I see that Montana and Idaho are beckoning for money soon. Any ideas?:cool:

bowuntr

WKR
Should be able to find out Co results next week thru the back door method... fingers crossed... I really want a goat tag this year. Ed F

OP
tstowater

tstowater

WKR
I really want a 680 Montana sheep, but that is like winning the lottery.:) But, like they say, you can't draw if you don't enter. Hey, go big or go home. Ed, good luck on the goat. 20 years is a long time to put in.

sdr

FNG
New Mexico draw just went up. Nothing for me. I was hoping for a Desert or Ibex but nothing. Hopefully this isn't a trend for this year.

I really want a 680 Montana sheep, but that is like winning the lottery.:) But, like they say, you can't draw if you don't enter. Hey, go big or go home. Ed, good luck on the goat. 20 years is a long time to put in.

Just read this on the Internet. There are no sheep in 680. None. They all got Up and left. Don't want to see you waist your chance at pulling a sheep tag this year. Remember they can't lie on the Internet.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
What is this 680?

I will have to check if it makes "Blue Chip" status.

I am over 20 years on M/S/G also. I am not holding my breath this year either.

What is this 680?

I will have to check if it makes "Blue Chip" status.

I am over 20 years on M/S/G also. I am not holding my breath this year either.

200 inchers. For NR it is a big gamble, on top of a big gamble because it is the last region to draw, but BIG SHEEP. But because they all left, there are no more sheep there, at all.

OP
tstowater

tstowater

WKR
Don't know what "Blue Chip" status is, but I'll take my chances on whether anything left, or, maybe a 482???? BB, good luck to you if you are putting in. I don't necessarily "need" to draw, so it is a good tag or none. Odd way of looking at it.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
This ddoesn'tmakes me feel very lucky.... Going on year three for the hard three....

Don't worry, your luck is probably much better than mine.

BTW,

I have never drawn a limited buck or bull permit either. :(

I have stacks of points, though, and they are always getting taller!

Don't worry, your luck is probably much better than mine.

BTW,

I have never drawn a limited buck or bull permit either. :(

I have stacks of points, though, and they are always getting taller!

I'm sure you have been putting in for 270 or 260 for the deer and that is a tough one... But never have drawn a bull tag? Wow... I guess I havn't either but I have only tried for the last five years.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I put in for where I put in ;)

Plus, I am pretty sure all the bucks in 270 moved to the same place the sheep in 680 went.

smitho

FNG
Seems like in the past you could find out if you drew CO using the backdoor method around April 25th. I am gonna make myself wait til at least Thursday before I start checking. Well maybe Wednesday or Tuesday haha

I put in for where I put in ;)

Plus, I am pretty sure all the bucks in 270 moved to the same place the sheep in 680 went.

Yup. No sheep or deer left in MT at all. Just prairie dogs, and antelope.

Just so everyone knows I was joking about 680. The hole can't lie on the Internet thing. Don't want to get death threats for telling a false hood.