Sheep feet insoles

Anyone use the custom Sheep Feet Outdoors insole? Just curious on peoples thoughts about how these preform and if they are worth the money. Any information is helpful.

I know there expensive that's for sure.
I think hunt harvest health podcast has a code.
Probably Shealthy if you decide to order them.

I'm normally one not to shy away from spending money, especially on my feet. But there to rich for my blood.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
They are covered by an FSA/HSA if you have that benefit through a workplace. Only reason I am considering them, but I too am trying to find any information on peoples thoughts about them and the molding process.

I’ve used orthotics in past with great success. Also I’ve used and liked NewFeet. I’ll probably give these sheep feet a try with my HSA used to purchase. May be a month or two before I can post opinion.

OP
P
They are covered by an FSA/HSA if you have that benefit through a workplace. Only reason I am considering them, but I too am trying to find any information on peoples thoughts about them and the molding process.
I do have a HSA and did not know you could use it. That is pretty awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

OP
P
I’ve used orthotics in past with great success. Also I’ve used and liked NewFeet. I’ll probably give these sheep feet a try with my HSA used to purchase. May be a month or two before I can post opinion.
Please do post your thoughts about them after you get them!

Squirrels

WKR
Are the heel stabilizer and cushioning worth it/good options?
Thinking of getting some 1/2 length so I can wear them in multiple shoes, any input?

How was the custom molding process? Pretty simple to get it done without screwing up?

It wasn’t too bad, I was afraid of screwing it up, but everything went smoothly. Definitely watch the video and have someone to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a full length pair. Molds were shipped out! Ordered Heel stabilizer and cushion x1. No real good info on the real difference between 1x or 2x cushion. Went 1x so it didnt take up too much boot room, but I would still have some padding on the balls of my feet and toes.

Ordered a full length pair. Molds were shipped out! Ordered Heel stabilizer and cushion x1. No real good info on the real difference between 1x or 2x cushion. Went 1x so it didnt take up too much boot room, but I would still have some padding on the balls of my feet and toes.

cf8f9cec2655a0d767d8cc8b14fca92b.jpg

This is from Gohunt, they sell them as well. He outlines the cushion thickness a bit

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I would actually be very interested to what they said about the heel question. When I go straight uphill that is when I feel the heel bite the worst.

Freestone

Lil-Rokslider
This thread got me interested so I called sheep feet today and went over the options. I spoke with Caleb, and was extremely helpful. He said that the difference between the 1x and 2x is about 1/16” and the 2x is similar to the superfeet green thickness so if your running the superfeet, the 2x will feel the same. He also recommended the heel stabilizer if you are prone to rolling your ankles (which I am). Hope this info helps anyone that was wondering. I started the process and placed an order today.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Got my molds completed last night. Not as tricky as I thought it would. You need two people and make sure to watch the recommended video. Getting sent back today!

WyoWrangler

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who has these, what was the average time frame
from beginning to end?

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Returned my molds last Tuesday 06/02. They say 10 days to make once they get your molds back in the mail USPS. I purchased initially on 05/27. Im anticipating seeing them based off their "time frame" at the beginning of next week. If I get them sooner I would be ecstatic.

Hunters think nothing of spending $1000's of dollars on all kinds of gear and scoff at the cost of custom orthotics. Here's the thing you walk on your feet EVERY DAY.!Who here uses all of their other hunting gear very day? They are worth every penny. I got customs 16 years ago and had I known the positive difference they would make I would have gotten them much sooner. Pricey yes, worth every penny absolutely!

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Had I known my FSA benefit ive had for years would cover them I prob would have 3-4 pairs for all my shoes by now. Cant wait to get them back and try them out!