Sheep feet insoles

stan_wa

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru has a podcast with the founder of sheep feet you should give it a listen. Made me want to get some

Trial153

WKR
I am thinking of ordering a set pre my goat hunt, my left second toe been taking a beating. I am out of ideas

Tbuckus

WKR
Curious to know if anyone has had problems running it through their FSA?
I have a script for a heel lift and am ready to place an order.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Nope just ran my FSA debit no questions asked. Two separate purchases a month apart. One full size and one half. No script needed either

Tbuckus

WKR
I’ll give it a try, but my FSA provider is a royal PITA. Always asks for more detailed info. Ready to give it up but I like the tax break

Purchased a set in July for a September Colorado Archery elk hunt. Easy to do the mold, and total turn around was a little over two weeks once i ordered the insoles to shipping back the mold to getting the insoles. I cant say enough about how happy I am with them. I lost a toe due to Melanoma as an infant. That foot has always took a beating while hunting out west. We estimated we did a little over 60 miles for the hunt, and my foot held up better then it ever has in the past. Caleb also provided great customer service. I am waiting on another pair of boots and I will buy another pair one i get the boots. I ran then in a Hanwag Alaska GTX, Started breaking the new boots in prior to ordering the insoles. This was in March, then put the insoles in and wore then around till the hunt. Insoles felt great from the start but even these require a bit of break in i felt like, cause they only got better.

Bringing this one back since its been several months since a lot of you ordered and used them through a season... what are the long term reviews??

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
They were great in the field and are just as fantastic in my work boots daily.
Just gotta make sure I pull them every night or they can pick up mildew skunk fairly quick from foot sweat

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
Bringing this one back since its been several months since a lot of you ordered and used them through a season... what are the long term reviews??
Great, Let's hear some reviews from users here, I was seriously considering these this fall and didn't have time to get them here for the season and forgot about it till now. Let's hear the reviews guy's

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Loved mine!! From a guy who has had horrible blisters the prior 3 years he hear weee worth it....for example I was f’in around and tried to see how long I could go before I needed to tape my feet....stupid decision but didn’t tape my feet for the first 7 days and 60 miles. Could be between my ears, even so worth it in my opinion.

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely worth the money. I put 77 miles on my elk hunt in some nasty country. My feet were comfortable the whole time, not one blister.

Bearsears

WKR
Definitely worth it. It took me a lot of time to get used to all of the correction (I have really high arches) but once I did they feel amazing. I use the full lengths in my boots and the half lengths in my regular shoes. My knees and back feel much better since switching to sheep feet. On hunts, I seem to be rolling my ankles less and my feet are not as tired at the end a a day with a lot of miles.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
I'll echo everything above. Got them early summer. Once my feet got used to them it was a game changer. Wore them daily for a week deer and a week elk hunting. Before I got them I was ready to throw my Crispi Wyomings out the door, but after it was a whole new boot. No hotspots, blisters, etc. I bought the half lengths for my daily work shoes, but they dont fit as well in all my daily shoes so I wear them occasionally and not every day.

xcutter

WKR
Worth every penny. I wear mine every day to work then swap them to hunting/hiking boots when needed. I haven't had any back trouble or knee pains since I acclimated to them. It probably took me a month before I was used to them though as they really did correct my posture. I was seeing a chiropractor prior to there use and I haven't had any need to since. Game changer for me.

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased mine with my HSA and they showed up a couple weeks ago. After sending them back to get the heel stabilizer put on, i have finally been wearing them around in my L&S boots. They are waaaay more comfortable than the L&S Synergy footbeds i replaced. I am looking forward to getting out in the woods to test them further. I highly recommend these so far