Sheep Feet

sivart

WKR
a couple questions.

Has anyone bought them, and not liked them? Are they worth it?

Is there a cheaper option?

Will they fit in my current boots, that currently fit my foot perfectly with the stock insoles?

thanks

ewade07

WKR
Bought a pair in the spring with my HSA money, figured why not. I’d recommend breaking in before going on a death March with them. Tried mine shed hunting and my feet were dying. Glad I was smart and had my other insoles in my pack.

wapitibob

WKR
Yes there is a cheaper option, same thing less money because they’re not marketed to hunters. You’ll have to google as I’m not on my pc to get a link.

id_jon

WKR
I've had mine for almost two years. I like them for the most part. When they were new they would kind of stick to my merino socks and I would get a bit of a hotspot on the inside arches of my feet, never had that before. I wore synthetic/merino blend socks for a couple months and that issue didn't occur with them. After they were broke in pretty good, no issues with any socks. Mine fit right into my boots without any trimming or anything.

D S 319

WKR
I like the full sole the half sole is more of a pain than it’s worth. Definitely takes a little break in though.

I’ve had mine for less than a year, used on a number of day trips and one 14 day desert sheep hunt over a ton of miles. My honest opinion is they aren’t worth the money. Not to mention the pad portion started separating from the orthotic and now balls up in the boot. Pain in the ass.

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
ill find out.. just odered some with my hsa money too. I hope they dont suck for the $$$

I've been wearing them daily for a couple years, and I really like them. I've had no problems at all, had them in several pairs of boots. I also have a second set that stay in my hunting boots, and they have been flawless too. Years ago I was told by a foot doctor that I needed orthotics, and I never got them until these, so maybe my experience is different since I clearly have a problem.

Lpmeyer1

FNG
I have two pairs (1 full & half length). The fulls where amazing this year for archery. I put alot of miles in this year in the same terrain as last year. I have to say, my feet felt amazing and made the hunt much more enjoyable. The half length have been a bit disappointing, as I wish I had another full length pair. They slide around and just don’t feel great. Overall, I would strongly recommend them for your boots.