Sheep Hunts Cancelled or Rescheduled for 2020

2020 Cancelled or Rescheduled Sheep hunts

• Total voters

jakelogsdon

Lil-Rokslider
I unfortunately had to cancel/postpone my Dall hunt planned for this year, and very curious as to how others have been affected.

idig4au

WKR
i have a Hume argali hunt booked in Kyrgyzstan in November but will have to postpone to hopefully February 2021 due to this mess. Hopefully some of the travel restrictions ease up by then. International travel no joy at the moment. Still waiting for my CITES permit from USFWS as well.....

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing about it Gregg!! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Adam. I'm actually not expecting too much as far as connecting on a legal ram, just because I know the area was hit pretty hard this winter and experienced a pretty significant winter kill. Also, it's totally new to me so there's going to be a bit of a learning curve to get over, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some new country.

Still up in the air. “Hopefully” moved to next year, at my last correspondence, but nothing definitive yet.

as.ks.ak

WKR
Thanks Adam. I'm actually not expecting too much as far as connecting on a legal ram, just because I know the area was hit pretty hard this winter and experienced a pretty significant winter kill. Also, it's totally new to me so there's going to be a bit of a learning curve to get over, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some new country.

Ahhh roger. I’m sticking close to home and hammering out the honey-dos. My wife and I are expecting our first child in October. She’s not super comfortable and with this being our first and all those uncertainties I decided to forego sheep this year. It’s a bit of a bummer obviously, but I’ll get some time here at home to chase goats. Longer than I normally allot myself too so I’m going to go see some new country that’s right in my backyard that I’ve never had the time to see. Seeing new country is where the funs at anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk