Sheep pic

OP
O

Old and gray

Lil-Rokslider
After many years of looking at Yukonstone outfitters website and seeing the size of the rams taken I got a chance to hunt with them in 2017. Early in the hunt this ram was spotted in a large basin with no way to stalk him. After a 4-5 hour wait he was joined by a couple other rams. With the rams milling around allowed us to sneak closer. Luck was on our side as the larger ram decided to come our way to bed down. One shot and the work begins. Longest horn at 42 inches.
A combined 51 years of my four oldest rams. The Yukon as they say is larger than life.

After many years of looking at Yukonstone outfitters website and seeing the size of the rams taken I got a chance to hunt with them in 2017. Early in the hunt this ram was spotted in a large basin with no way to stalk him. After a 4-5 hour wait he was joined by a couple other rams. With the rams milling around allowed us to sneak closer. Luck was on our side as the larger ram decided to come our way to bed down. One shot and the work begins. Longest horn at 42 inches.
A combined 51 years of my four oldest rams. The Yukon as they say is larger than life.
Pictures please of your 4 oldest rams!