Sheep raffles

Miahjera

FNG
Dude, congrats! That is seriously a life changing event! At least it was for me. Runner up was definitely hilarious. I can’t really remember exactly, but did you come from Kansas? That’s a bit of a jaunt. Definitely paid off though eh?? If you ever need a videographer to tag along and document, I know a guy. 😉

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks a bunch fellas and YES it was nerve-racking to say the least!!! Still wondering if I actually really beat 19 different Dudes in a game of heads & tails too. Miahjera, I’m from Kentucky and I might dang sure hit ya up about a videographer brotha. And still waiting to hear on dates (this year or next year) and the outfitter for my Dall hunt. I’ll keep you guys updated for sure.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations! I was there too. I thought the runner up was going to fall off the stage! My buddy won a stone hunt. I’m hoping to go along as a non hunter. We’re waiting for details. Should be a trip of a lifetime.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t see any results on their website, but the banquet was last night and names were drawn.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
I put $1,000 in. Would be nice if everyone who bought a ticket got an email saying Joe from Colorado won, etc. Don't mean to single this one out...all $100+/ticket raffles should do this. Seems like a basic thing to do. Been buying thousands of dollars in tickets for a few years now and never hear shit. Seems kind of sketchy.

Trial153

WKR
I put $1,000 in. Would be nice if everyone who bought a ticket got an email saying Joe from Colorado won, etc. Don't mean to single this one out...all raffles should do this. Seems like a basic thing to do. Been buying thousands of dollars in tickets for a few years now and never hear shit. Seems kind of sketchy.

What he said ^ an email receipt and notification when the winner is picked should be standard practice. How it not considering today technology is freaking beyond me