Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
World Record Bighorn:
8b4ead3fc2c7cdddbe3835005ff852a6.jpg

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sitting at less than club and bitterroot bulls says he’s going to win a sheep! I’m here to root him on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
How much insulation? How quiet is the fabric?

It’s the same fabric as the Kutana Storm Shell, so pretty quiet for a hard shell.

The insulation is 3DeFX+ from Tora. 90 grams in the arms and hood area. Torso is 150 grams.

Last edited:
Wondering the same

Sitka didnt have much as far as gear. A modular bino harness and a new puffy jacket/pant set with knicker’s that fit above your gators and full side zip. I wanna say the guy said they are a 900 fill down/syn mix but , a couple blondes working their booth walked by and mentioned free beer and hats up front and he lost me.

Last edited:

Diesel

WKR
Sitka didnt have much as far as gear. A modular bino harness and a new puffy jacket/pant set with knicker’s that fit above your gators and full side zip. I wanna say the guy said they are a 900 fill down/apex mix but , a couple blondes working their booth walked by and mentioned free beer and hats up front and he lost me.

Well, I think you did good to remember that much, circumstances considered.

Trial153

WKR
Sitka didnt have much as far as gear. A modular bino harness and a new puffy jacket/pant set with knicker’s that fit above your gators and full side zip. I wanna say the guy said they are a 900 fill down/apex mix but , a couple blondes working their booth walked by and mentioned free beer and hats up front and he lost me.
Pictures of the blonds or it didnt happen