Sheep Show !!

Anyone from the Rokslide community coming to town (Reno,NV) for the Sheep Show this weekend?? I plan on going Thursday and possibly Saturday, it would be cool to meet some follow Roksliders/possibly some Rokslide staff. Let me know if you going, Looks like there will be a ton of vendors and many of the Top Pack/Optics companies. Have Fun!!

I'm pretty new around here but my wife and I are registered for all 3 days. BSA - I read you can pick up coupons for $5 off admission at Reno locations of Cabelas, Sportsman's Whse, Scheels and Scolari's.

Aron I'll try to find you and introduce myself.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm pretty new around here but my wife and I are registered for all 3 days. BSA - I read you can pick up coupons for $5 off admission at Reno locations of Cabelas, Sportsman's Whse, Scheels and Scolari's.

Aron I'll try to find you and introduce myself.

Do you live in Reno now?

I have a 5$ off coupon and I think I picked it up at Sportsmans.

OP
B
Arron- I will make sure to stop by and introduce myself.

You can get $5 off coupons at Sportmans warehouse, Cabelas, and I think Scolaris as well. That makes the Entry only $10. Well worth it. I have a bunch of $5 off coupons if anyone needs one let me know.

Craig4791

WKR
I will be there Saturday. Feel free to PM me and we can swap contact info for anybody that wants to meet up at the show.

BigSurArcher

Banned
Looks like the gf and I will be there Friday. Travis Ill give you a hollar when we get up there. It would be fun to meet the rest of you also.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
It'll be great to meet everyone!

Maybe we can get a dinner together one night?

Heck ya! I will be in Sacramento Thursday night and back to work Saturday so if we do it, Friday night would be best for me, I don't know what everyone's else's schedule is like.

Craig4791

WKR
Heck ya! I will be in Sacramento Thursday night and back to work Saturday so if we do it, Friday night would be best for me, I don't know what everyone's else's schedule is like.

Ya that would be cool! Friday would work for me.

Looks like I'll be at the show on Friday now instead of Saturday.

I'll be up there both days but will be in Tahoe for a day staying in Reno though.

Last edited: