Sherman Pocket on Kifaru Mollex

LMT66

FNG
Anyone have a Mollex and a Sherman Pocket? Curious to see if the side Tab spacing on the SP lines up with the webbing on a Mollex. Thinking I could slik-clip the side Tabs and use two straps for the top corners.

Obviously I wouldn’t be using it as designed. Really wish this pocket was offered in two versions. One as it is now and one as a regular pocket with properly spaced webbing on the back For malice clip mounting.
(Not hoping for a tri-glide mount version)

Last edited:
Can’t help with the Sherman and Mollex but have you looking into one of the new compression pockets and it’s pals on the back? I believe the new shape charge pocket and the compression pocket both have pals and the strips for mounting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

LMT66

FNG
Can’t help with the Sherman and Mollex but have you looking into one of the new compression pockets and it’s pals on the back? I believe the new shape charge pocket and the compression pocket both have pals and the strips for mounting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw those but they are a bit big. The Sherman is a nice size being about the size of the vertical Claymore Pockets they once made.

What is a mollex
Its a Kifaru Express but with molle (Mollex).

Attachments

• EE6FECA4-8FB0-4EDB-B59B-2E939E498E56.png
    EE6FECA4-8FB0-4EDB-B59B-2E939E498E56.png
    783.8 KB · Views: 32

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
LMT - The tabs on the Sherman are 4.5" and 7.5" CTC on the bottom. It will come with four Kclip straps and a bunch of buckles so you can rig it to most anything with 1" webbing.