Shim Cam to right or not?

Got two bows a Traverse and a Halon 7, both bows are basically the same, poundage, etc. other than axle length.

With my Traverse I get good bare shaft flight at 20 yards, groups with fletched and straight together.

As with my Halon when I set it up a few years ago I never bothered with a bare shaft at 20, although did check at 10 yards, which seems good. But at 20 with the Halon the bare shaft consistently hits 4-6 inches left, tail right, height is dead on. As stated, my Halon is the same poundage as my Traverse and should shoot the same shaft? Being a left bare shaft with tail right indication is a stiff reaction, I even tried a weaker shaft, and various lengths of the shaft I shoot varying tip wait to change spine with the same results.

At this point I ruled out spine and can only be hand torque or Cam position. I'm doubting hand torque as I have no issues torquing with the Traverse and shoot them the same.

The only difference I see in the bows is the Traverse is set up with .075 top hats to the right and .100 to the left, and the Halon is exactly opposite with .100 on the right and .075 on the left. If I swapped the top hats on my Halon it would be the same as my Traverse, moving the cam right .025 from where it sits now.

So now I'm wondering, should I swap the top hats to move the cam right for a tail right bare shaft condition, even though broadheads group well? or leave it alone and forget the bare shaft at 20? Just don't understand how basically 2 identical bows shoot a bare shaft differently at 20, with the Traverse being perfect? Thanks

WoodBow

WKR
If broadheads are grouping well and grouping with field points, I would leave it alone. I have found bare shaft tuning to be a lot of chasing my tail, past a certain point.

OR Archer

WKR
For me I’d shim it. You can probably just shim the top cam to fix that. Before doing that I’d verify that your center shot is set to 13/16”. Doesn’t take a lot of adjustment to correct a bareshaft.

When you say broadheads are grouping well, do you mean they're grouping well with each other or grouping alongside field points? If broadheads are hitting with field points, I wouldn't change anything. If they're hitting left of field points (which is what I would expect based on your bareshaft POI), I would shim the cams to the right (assuming your rest is at 13/16" centershot).