Shirts untucked and pants falling down

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Kind of a random post. I have some kings xkg pants that have a material around the waste that keeps things in place. I wore my kuiu pants this last archery hunt and battled keeping them up (even with a belt) and shirt tucked. Is there a product similar to what the xkg has that could be used on other pants?

TheGDog

WKR
Same thing happens with me. Especially wearing a backpack. The first lite suspenders go on all my hunting pants now.
I second this recommendation! The first-lite suspenders have helped me tremendously! I can't really wear a belt anymore or my area of injury (lowerback) gets very aggravated. With these suspenders.. hell... I can be on my sit with my fly undone a little to be uber comfortable and it's no big deal. Cause whenever you raise from your seat, the suspenders just do their thing. And the thin narrow straps work well at not bugging you on your back. Especially since most packs try to create an air-gap down the center of your back.

Lowg08

WKR
I have always been a belt guy but since I got the foundry pants with the new suspenders. I wear the suspenders all the time. No more belts.

Tight belts suck. Medium snug belt with a tucked shirt using a rubber shirt keeper or shirt tailor works great, no saggy pants and no untucked shirt. Very popular for uniform wear or business attire.

Suspenders with a medium belt and tucked shirt works great too. Suspenders are awesome. First Light if you want to clip on your belt loops. You can alter many brands by adding spring clips. Or Perry suspenders hook onto your belt, same as Dickies.

All of the above solutions cost $10-$15 on Amazon.

Attachments

• 710ZOmN87wL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    710ZOmN87wL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

j43097

FNG
I have always been a belt guy but since I got the foundry pants with the new suspenders. I wear the suspenders all the time. No more belts.
do they create pressure points under your pack hip belt?

Lowg08

WKR
do they create pressure points under your pack hip belt?
No they do not. I have not hand any issues and I’ve gotten a full scouting, turkey and deer season in the corrugate foundry and catalyst foundry. Never had any issues

Scrappy

WKR
Just don't be letting them suspenders get like you this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-200104_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-200104_Google.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 11