Shooter app & Sig Kilo 3000 not matching.

Pro953

WKR
I have always used the shooter app to work on my drops with new loads. It has been accurate for me at the longest ranges I am comfortable shooting.

I have played with a set of Sig Kilo 3000 for the last year and enjoy them. Just one less step in the shot process.

I put together a new load last month and had everything sighted in out to 300 at my local range. I went rock shooting a couple weeks ago to stretch out to 700 and noticed I was regularly hitting low. I pulled up my shooter app and started to compare the MOA calculations between shooter and the kilo 3000. The Kilo is consistently .1 -.3 MOA lower vs shooter based on the range distance.

I double checked all of my inputs and they match up between the two apps.

Any idea what the issue is? Seems like a calculation/data issue but not sure how to resolve it. Just stresses me out to try and add an additional mental calculation based on the output from the kilo. I could play with the velocity input and maybe get it closer but again hate having to bandaid and have another point in my equipment I am not confident in.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pro953

WKR
Got it. Ok I will play with that a bit. I think just dropping the velocity should help based on the way the the two solutions are not linear. (Not sure if I am
saying that accurately).

But the sight height it set the same on shooter and the Kilo 3000 so that should not create a discrepancy, right?

If they're set the same, it should not. I would double check that they're actually set the same.