Shooter buck on cam consistency?

How often do you see your shooter buck on cam a week would you say? Everyday ? Every couple days? Twice a week???

just curious. I get nervous if I don’t see it on cam everyday hahah

How often do you shoot a buck that you never saw on cam??

Codyk315

FNG
Depends on where your cameras are located in relation to his core area. Sometimes they like to travel loops as I like to call them, where you will get them on two or 3 cameras on travel corridors then they will be gone for a week, then show up and do the same thing. With that said, that pattern doesn't usually last long. I also don't check my cameras that often, 2 weeks is the minimum I wait, and usually 3 weeks.

WCB

WKR
How often do you see your shooter buck on cam a week would you say? Everyday ? Every couple days? Twice a week???

just curious. I get nervous if I don’t see it on cam everyday hahah

How often do you shoot a buck that you never saw on cam??
Most bucks I shoot are not caught on camera. Shot a 176" buck this year in NOV. not on 6 cameras we had out since sept. and realized I got 1 picture of him last year in mid Oct 60 yards from where I killed him this year.

However, I also killed a buck this year in ND that what on camera sporadically for 2 weeks. He came in all times of the day sometimes multiple times in a day or not for 2 or 3 days.

Camera's are more false hope than a promise