Shooting broadheads from above the shelf.

Jbehredt

WKR
This reads so much like many of the AT threads that caused me to stop going over there. 50/50 split on a basically yes or no question and a bunch of childish arguing. Too much of this on the slide lately. To the op, as you know, it will work fine. If you want to cut them longer, spine depending, it will also work fine. Is it September yet?

Trial153

WKR
I haven't had broadhead out past my riser in probably 20 years, since they started Machining risers, rather then the old magnesium jobs with no clearance.

Beendare

WKR
Comparing Cam Hanes to Levi?
Cam has a short DL... so it makes sense he compensates with a longer arrow.

Levi is fairly tall, no reason for more arrow.

Its all about YOU....put together a solid arrow for YOUR draw length.

OP
CNP Mike

CNP Mike

FNG
Haha, as they say...Everyone f*cks different.

Thanks for all the input. Almost cut my arrows before the new collars came in. Was previously using IW C10’s, ordered 25’s and they were quite a bit longer. Glad I waited to say the least.

whaack

WKR
I cut my arrows based on what tunes best. For years though it’s been about 1-1.5” in front of the rest.

If you’re building new arrows and cutting them shot and plan to shoot an outsert just make sure you allow for the sleeve.

Ps- Cams a good dude snd does a lot to advocate for archery snd bow hunting but I’m pretty sure he’s not a “bow tuner”. Think he had The Bow Rack setup his bows.

I’ll take my tips from guys like Levi, Dudley and Tim G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk