WTS/WTT Shooting sticks/trekking poles stealth pod X

Midas06

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale. Stealth pod X bi pod setup just wasn’t my cup of tea. Feel free to ask any questions about them. Link below
$160 shipped Venmo or PayPal F&F or buyer adds fee if paying G&S

Possibly Interested in trading for first lite grizzly and first lite brooks down mittens in med/lg size or other comparable, also open to other trade options

Attachments

• D108844D-936E-4EC8-A2C4-B57556A089EE.jpeg
    D108844D-936E-4EC8-A2C4-B57556A089EE.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 93A928B6-05F6-4BFA-BA22-7F5375C3448C.jpeg
    93A928B6-05F6-4BFA-BA22-7F5375C3448C.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been interested in these, I see they are supposed to be able to double as trekking poles. Will they actually hold up to trekking down steep slopes with a full pack of meat? What was it that you don't like about them? Thanks.

OP
Midas06

Midas06

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been interested in these, I see they are supposed to be able to double as trekking poles. Will they actually hold up to trekking down steep slopes with a full pack of meat? What was it that you don't like about them? Thanks.
I would say yes. I’ve only once used them as trekking poles and they worked good. But didn’t have any extra weight other than my body weight ( big boy 😂). The only thing I didn’t like about them was during transport to our hunting spots they would get dusty due to being either strapped to my pack in back of truck or on 4 wheelers and that would cause the poles to slip and not lock in place. But once I wiped them down with an alcohol wipe they would be better. Once I started trying my best to not get them dusty they would work as normal. Overall I just ended up not using them as much as I thought. I have spoke to the owner of the company and he said if for any reason they fail he would look at them and either fix or send a new pair.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would say yes. I’ve only once used them as trekking poles and they worked good. But didn’t have any extra weight other than my body weight ( big boy 😂). The only thing I didn’t like about them was during transport to our hunting spots they would get dusty due to being either strapped to my pack in back of truck or on 4 wheelers and that would cause the poles to slip and not lock in place. But once I wiped them down with an alcohol wipe they would be better. Once I started trying my best to not get them dusty they would work as normal. Overall I just ended up not using them as much as I thought. I have spoke to the owner of the company and he said if for any reason they fail he would look at them and either fix or send a new pair.
Thanks for the info, I'm on the fence and still pondering.