shooting too far left

Blackcow

WKR
Try setting your rest to center shot, and yoke tune out any horizontal tears. Especially if the cable is new or has been taken off recently.

You could have form issue as a result of incorrect draw length that would cause you to shoot too far left. I saw a couple threads on archerytalk about this and tried to do a quick search for you but I couldn't find the exact thread. Basically some guys had same problem shooting too far to one side or the other. They reduced their draw length and did a bare shaft tune method to determine when they got to the correct draw length. This fixed their problem.

I am no expert, but figured I would bring this up because it is odd you had the same issue with 2 different bows. After all the adjustments you made to rest, sights, etc. it seems like you may want to look elsewhere to solve the problem. Good luck

Craig4791

WKR
You could have form issue as a result of incorrect draw length that would cause you to shoot too far left. I saw a couple threads on archerytalk about this and tried to do a quick search for you but I couldn't find the exact thread. Basically some guys had same problem shooting too far to one side or the other. They reduced their draw length and did a bare shaft tune method to determine when they got to the correct draw length. This fixed their problem.

I am no expert, but figured I would bring this up because it is odd you had the same issue with 2 different bows. After all the adjustments you made to rest, sights, etc. it seems like you may want to look elsewhere to solve the problem. Good luck

This is the kitchen sink method by nuts n bolts on AT.