Short Draw Bow

jtmarchi

FNG
Thank you for checking out my post.

I am in search of my next bow, now that might be easy for some to find, in my case that is a bit different. I am currently shooting a first gen Mission Craze due to my TREX draw length of 24". I am looking to upgrade but unsure of where to turn. I am not sure if I can squeeze out a 25" draw. I mainly hunt whitetail but would like to venture into elk hunting in the coming years. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
Mathews tx5 is a sweet short draw bow it's what I got my wife. It's pretty fast too. I think the bowtech realm ss is nice too

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
I'd look hard at that tx5 though

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for checking out my post.

I am in search of my next bow, now that might be easy for some to find, in my case that is a bit different. I am currently shooting a first gen Mission Craze due to my TREX draw length of 24". I am looking to upgrade but unsure of where to turn. I am not sure if I can squeeze out a 25" draw. I mainly hunt whitetail but would like to venture into elk hunting in the coming years. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I forgot to add that the Mathews tx5 was designed for short draws

OP
J

jtmarchi

FNG
I forgot to add that the Mathews tx5 was designed for short draws

This may be a ridiculous question, the craze was my first bow as an adult onset hunter, am I going to see a big difference in updating my current bow?

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
This may be a ridiculous question, the craze was my first bow as an adult onset hunter, am I going to see a big difference in updating my current bow?
I think so. You are going to a flagship brand in Mathews. I'd see if there is a dealer near by that has one in stock and shoot it. It's a pretty sweet bow I think