Short legs

BigRiver

FNG
Alright, I have a question regarding pants for guys with a short inseam, I wear a 35x30 pant and just received the timberlines they fit great except the knee pads fall way below my knees, I’m pretty disappointed because I really like everything else about that pant, can someone point in the direction of a pant that fits a lot of the same points as the timberlines (water resistant, wind resistant, knee pads would be a plus but not a deal breaker.) Or am i forever hunting in Eddie Bauer guide pants, which are great in warm weather by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Dumb question, but they are too low when you are actually kneeling and not when you are standing up? The reason I ask is my limited experience is the knee pads will naturally ride below the knee when standing.

OP
BigRiver

BigRiver

FNG
When I kneel they still fall below my knees not much but enough I have to pull them up and for 250 bucks it’s something I don’t want to have to deal with.

I’m sure you know this, but throwing it out just in case; you can get an insulated EB guide pant. I haven’t tried them though, so I can’t vouch for them.

OP
BigRiver

BigRiver

FNG
I do have a pair and there pretty nice very little wind resistance though and gaiters are a must otherwise the fleece lining wicks any moisture right up you leg

Check out beyond clothing. They have pants available with a short inseam. Colors are limited but I feel like they have sales every couple months.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If you remove knee pads from the equation then it's easy.......you just cut the pant legs down to whatever length you need. Try having to add length to your hunting pants. That's a bigger pain. I wish companies either offered all their pants unhemmed and long enough, or offer longs separately that they can charge more for that extra material if they need to and allow folks to cut and hem them to whatever length they need.

Kuiu makes Attack pants in Short inseam. This is your best option for 30” and not having to do anything .