Shorten and overstuff sleeping bag options?

left hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a down sleeping bag I would like to have shortened and slightly overfilled if possible. It seems some company would do this to existing bags And quilts but I can’t seem to find the information. Anyone know who it is?

I know Hermits Hut has a free overfill of WM bags, but I don't know if they would do that to an already purchased bag.

Over stuffing might get spendy, have to open all the baffles, stuff with a down of your choice, then re-sew. And then they would need to reconfigure the foot box to shorten it...

I would just try calling WM and see if they will make you a custom bag.

OP
L

left hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info. Looks like I need to just get a new bag. Probably gonna just bite the bullet and get a WM antelope and be done with it. Standard 6 foot bag fits me perfect. The one I currently have is a long version (6 foot 6 inch) and is just to long for me

By the way, it’s a Sierra design cal-13 if anyone is interested or has a regular length they would like to trade

Luckyrxc

FNG
If buying a new bag from Feathered Friends in Seattle, they will do whatever you need as far as sizing and stuffing.