Shot camera for spotting scope?

I'm going to start practicing my rifle skills (or lack thereof) at an outdoor range that has steel targets at 100,200,300 and 400 yards. I will be shooting solo in my lane, but will likely have other shooters around me. It occurs to me, with multiple parties ringing steel around me, there's no way I'll be able to know for sure that I rang my target. For that matter, I'm using a light rifle in 30-06, so I won't be able to see the shot land either. I do have a Hawke spotting scope, but without someone actively spotting me, it's kind of pointless.

Enter the idea of getting a shot camera that I can attach to the spotting scope and use to review my shots. I'm sure there's a fair amount of compromise involved, but has anyone used this type of units to review shots so that you can adjust dope? Any recommendations for units that seem to work well? I have run across a couple, and not surprisingly, the reviews are a bit mixed.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
You can also get a spotter LR from tactacam for your hawke. Live feed right to your phone so you can have instant feedback.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can also get a spotter LR from tactacam for your hawke. Live feed right to your phone so you can have instant feedback.

I have the tactacam, its good too. Easier to use in some ways.

Honestly, you can probably do more at rhe beginning with a video of yourself shooting, critiquing your form.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I have the tactacam, its good too. Easier to use in some ways.

Honestly, you can probably do more at rhe beginning with a video of yourself shooting, critiquing your form.
You have the tactacam LR? It's a spotting scope camera.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have the Tactacam rifle scope, so not the exact same as the spotter, but Tactacam is nice for having control of the camera remotely and watch video and start and stop without having to stand up and get off the gun.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Tactacam rifle scope, so not the exact same as the spotter, but Tactacam is nice for having control of the camera remotely and watch video and start and stop without having to stand up and get off the gun.
Yes. The spotter LR is nice because I can put on the target through the spotting scope and have my phone next to me and I can playback every shot straight from my phone without having to get up from the bench.

tam9492

WKR
Here's a review I just wrapped up on the Tactacam Spotter LR. I really like it for added stability and the adjustable screen.