SHOT SHOW 2020

Hey all, let's talk about SHOT Show 2020 in Las Vegas!

Interested to know who will be there, exhibiting or walking the show or whatever else you might want to do in LV!

My company has a small booth in the LE/TACTICAL area, #31207. We keep a fridge stocked with cold drinks and we offer a few chairs in which you may rest your weary asses! Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.

Michael54

WKR
That is one show i'd love to attend one day. Sadly a vegas trip would take away my hunting trip funds. So ill live vicariously through you guys i guess. Be sure to post pics and videos of anything you see that's worth seeing.

OP
honuswagner
That is one show i'd love to attend one day. Sadly a vegas trip would take away my hunting trip funds. So ill live vicariously through you guys i guess. Be sure to post pics and videos of anything you see that's worth seeing.

It's important to keep your priorities in line!

OP
honuswagner
Can general public get in?

https://shotshow.org/attendee-admission-requirements/

Yeah, I hear you guys. This is a tough show to get access to if you don't meet the requirements. It's hard enough to get into if you DO meet the requirements! Last I heard the wait list is over 7 years to get a booth in the main hall as a vendor/manufacturer (don't quote me on that, but I know for a fact that there is a long waitlist).

If there's a particular company you're watching or a new product you're interested in, I've gone around and snapped some photos for people in the past. Happy to help if I can.

I'll be attending (Magpul) and can attest that NSSF has really clamped down on who can attend the past couple of years. It is not open to the public, but if you do find yourself with an opportunity to attend, it is well worth it...

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Alright who do I have to beg and plead with to get my dad and I in? Or even just my dad. It would be his best Christmas ever.

mmw194287

WKR
Last year my buddy got in, but it took him a dozen attempts or so. They run a VERY tight ship checking passes at the doors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would like to get into this show some day. I used to work for Flambeau. I thought I would get to go eventually but then I left the company.