Shotgun Ammo?

KurtR

WKR
Every place I checked in South Dakota did come back next year. Going to make for a fun pheasant season for the unprepared people

Dos XX

WKR
Bass Pro has had a good supply of shells in my area. You can not check the website. You have to drive to the store and look. That is only 15 minutes for me, so easy to do.

Ten Bears

WKR
check out Boss ammo. Get added to their restock list, act fast.

also Gunbroker has some everyday at stupid prices.

slvrslngr

WKR
You could also put a WTB add in the classifieds here. If you’re worried about getting scammed make it a face to face deal only.

Not specific help but try calling around to your local gun shops ( I found one an hour away with almost a full case of 20) And put the word out to some friends (An old timer sold us some cases of 12 he will never get around to shooting). I Have a pheasant hunt coming up with a group and we were able to scrounge up enough 20 & 12 for everyone. Reloading is another option if you have it or can pay someone to do it But 209 primers aren’t easy to find. One 28 gauge shooter in our group ended up having to get some reloads made up.

jmez

WKR
Weird. Lately, the biggest selection around here is 28 gauge and no one shoots it.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Starting to see some waterfowl loads in our area.

Fingers crossed that upland loads become available soon. I’ve been piecemealing my collection for over a year now. So it’s follow up seasons I find myself more concerned with.

ianpadron

WKR
All purchased after the shortage started, scored the GP from Rogers, should have bought 5 cases while they had it.

WalMart has had a bunch, as has the local gun shop, just have to be persistent checking, they have no idea what they're getting in each shipment it appears.

Never been a better time to shoot a 28 gauge, that's an option as well.

20211004_114824.jpg

OP
Riplip

Riplip

WKR
All purchased after the shortage started, scored the GP from Rogers, should have bought 5 cases while they had it.

WalMart has had a bunch, as has the local gun shop, just have to be persistent checking, they have no idea what they're getting in each shipment it appears.

Never been a better time to shoot a 28 gauge, that's an option as well.

View attachment 332728
Nice stash! Big fan of Fiocchi.

WKR
Ammoyard has some 3" and 2 3/4" 6 shot in stock

MHB

FNG
Not sure wherre you are located here in CO. I have been finding 4s and 6s at Jax and Walmart. I have also run across it at Cabelas in Thornton. Just have to be persistent in checking, it comes and goes.

as others have said seems like stores get shipments and they are out asap. scheels has been pretty good throughout the midwest for 20 and 16ga.

adieatrick

Lil-Rokslider
Where at in Colorado are you? I can send some back home with my folks the 1st week of November. I've got some #6 i'd sell you. They are in Ft. Collins.

jmez

WKR
Keep checking various stores. A couple weeks ago Fleet Farm in Rapid city had nothing but steel shot in all gauges. Last week the shelves were full of various sized 12 and 20 lead. #4 through light target loads.