Shotgun Swivel Stud

Holski

FNG
Just looking to see if anyone has had this issue. My wife shoots a 20 gauge Benelli M2 and loves it for the most part. Two years ago the Swivel Stud that's in the magazine cap fell out and now I am trying to replace it. Benelli doesn't sell just the stud and I would have to buy a whole new cap, which I would if they weren't sold out. Has anyone had luck with using aftermarket studs? I can only find ones that don't look like they have the right threads and are meant for rifles or the example below that's sold out. Any help would be appreciated!

1698779495316.png

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is it for a shotgun?

I have the threaded kind with nuts that come off of some stocks. I will send a couple to you if you PM your address. Seems like they would use the common thread type, but don’t know…

RAAK

FNG
It is a 12ga M2 cap. I’m not sure if the sling stud will come out or not. If it will you are welcome to it.

RAAK

FNG
It’s not going to come out. It’s almost like it’s riveted in. I don’t think you can replace it unless you find one you can bolt on. It it was a 20g I would send you the whole cap. Sorry.

OP
Holski

Holski

FNG
It’s not going to come out. It’s almost like it’s riveted in. I don’t think you can replace it unless you find one you can bolt on. It it was a 20g I would send you the whole cap. Sorry.
Thanks for looking, I think I may have found a solution on Amazon that I can make work.