Should I pull the bullets

Dschwan

WKR
I started reloading when I was 13, 26 years ago now. Getting back into it now just to pass the time and because I enjoy it. I have around 100 rounds of .243 ammo that I loaded 26 years ago. Should I pull the bullets and redo the rounds , just go to the range and burn through them or just let them be?
Thanks

Haney

FNG
They should be fine if there is no corrosion visible on the outside . If you are worried about a chemical weld between the bullet and brass you can run them through a seater die and seat them a few thou deeper . You will be able to hear/feel them pop when the bond is broken .

It's been reported that some of the old 140 150 vv powder can become unstable or go bad over long periods of time i had some do this . Start getting some really high pressure loads even case head seperation . Really weird stuff . I'm assuming they have addressed this issue but the older stuff i wouldn't chance

Powell

Lil-Rokslider
@Steakngravy thanks for the info. I haven't been loading 26 years so don't have any that have been sitting around that long, but do have some that have been loaded awhile.

I threw some away that had been loaded 15 to 20 years . I'm just not gonna risk it after i saw what was possible

Sticky762

FNG
I started reloading when I was 13, 26 years ago now. Getting back into it now just to pass the time and because I enjoy it. I have around 100 rounds of .243 ammo that I loaded 26 years ago. Should I pull the bullets and redo the rounds , just go to the range and burn through them or just let them be?
Thanks
Myself, i would demill something i did when i was 13, as critical learning has been gained since then, unless you had it down pat when you first started, at age 13. That is all besides any long term storage concerns, might wanna pull 1 and inspect, if looks good, chrono 1, and if the velocities are as expected run through em.