Should I sell my CVA Accura V2 to buy 700 Remington ultimate muzzleloader?

If the wife will allow a RUM price, then maybe take a look at the Knight rifles, SPECIFICALLY, the fast twist 45cal rifles. Knight rifles have been dominating NMLRA inline matches and aggs at Friendship.
The 45cal rifles are excellent shooters and with the right bullet with a high BC, great on whitetail to 500yds using BH209.
Example: https://www.muzzleloaders.com/product/olive-green-ultra-lite-muzzleloader-with-nitride-finish/
Thanks for your post, Encore. I have been looking to purchase a second muzzleloader for backcountry mule deer hunts (especially now that my two teenage sons and teenage nephew are old enough to have tags) and the ultralight knight muzzleloader you posted looks impressive. I will do more research and consider picking one up.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Thanks for your post, Encore. I have been looking to purchase a second muzzleloader for backcountry mule deer hunts (especially now that my two teenage sons and teenage nephew are old enough to have tags) and the ultralight knight muzzleloader you posted looks impressive. I will do more research and consider picking one up.

I think it's more than a coincidence that my stimulus check is what that rifle costs. 😁

😂 right on. Sounds like a great use of the money to me. Create memories, time in the mountains, and meat in the freezer. 👍🏻

Fatcamp

WKR
😂 right on. Sounds like a great use of the money to me. Create memories, time in the mountains, and meat in the freezer. 👍🏻

Cool. I'll let my wife know we agree on this decision. I'm not sure she will agree, but it's worth a shot. 🙃