Should popular/shared trailheads be marked as hunting areas during open season?

I have met quite a few people this year on trails hiking in to hunt and hiking out with a animal on my pack. I find that most people a generally curious and inquisitive. I think being polite and saying hello and have a good day make difference. I did get a few questions about hunting seasons and when they took place. I don’t think having hunting seasons listed on the trailhead information boards is a bad idea. Obviously there are plenty of anti hunters out there but most of the people I ran into this year are just curious. I feel the more information and positive interactions the general public has with hunters the more secure our hunting future is. As far as making the public wear orange I’m not for that and do not feel like it’s a huge issue since hikers mainly stick to trails and don’t get off of them. Plus here in CO muzzleloading season runs thru the middle of the archery season. Muzzleloader hunters have to wear orange while archery hunters don’t. It doesn’t make a lot of sense.

MattB

WKR
We had a funny (not haha) incident while archery elk hunting in CO this year. We came out on the road we were parked on, about 200 yards from our truck. As we were walking up the road, bows in hand, to our truck an older couple pulled up beside us and stopped. The driver, a man asked, "Did bow season open today?" I answered actually 2 days ago. The lady then spoke up and said "We will be hiking on this road today, Please Don't Shoot Us." She seemed to seriously think that we might put an arrow in them by accident. What do you say?

"Sure, we will be walking the road today. Please don't run us over."