Shout out for Rugged stitching

LionHead

WKR
Not my DIY but @pods8 modified an old nomad 1 for my girlfriend. This is probably about 2 years overdue but due to a Career switch hunting and outdoors trips were limited until this year.

Basically took a nomad and made it into a mini EMR2 to fit the kifaru 22" frame. She's 5-0" , 105# and that frame fits her like the 26" fits me so we didn't want to go bigger but there's not really any overnighter bag offering for the 22 frame

Pods Mods
Camp bag sewn to back panel of nomad.

Rolltop converted to cinch closure

Vertical zips sewn into outer wing pockets

Vertical compression straps sewn in

3bar slider and ladderlocs added for kifaru frame attachment points

The way the camp bag was attached, stitched in a U-shape, as to be a water bladder pocket accessible from the outside of the pack.

I don't have any pics of the wings open but if you've seen and EMR2 you'll get the jist of it. So far works great and nowhere near full with our three day load out split up between her and I. No meat Hauled in it yet but she's getting a new bow for Xmas hoping we can fling some arrows come spring turkey.

Adam is a great guy to work with and communicates quickly and clearly. Over the course of a a couple dozen emails we got the mods to be done locked down.

Rugged stitching prices are fair and the work is very well executed. I wouldn't hesitate to contact pods8 for mods in the future
451f12c54846d521338cc7f303339777.jpg
d8056b4a2e11a517aade3c6d945604ad.jpg
50d7650c44a3fe7166c66c9af8c8cc23.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk