Shout out to Borah Gear

WMag338

WKR
I'd like to give a shout out to John at Borah Gear. I recent got back from an elk hunt out west using my Borah Bivy. Bivy worked fantastic. I had to make an emergency bathroom run one night and my sleeping bag zipper got hung on my bivy zipper and due to the nature of my circumstances, I didn't have time to give it any finesse. Emailed John when I got back and he repaired it free of charge and very quickly. Great guy and great company. He is also making a custom bivy for my 6 year old son.

I'd like to give a shout out to John at Borah Gear. I recent got back from an elk hunt out west using my Borah Bivy. Bivy worked fantastic. I had to make an emergency bathroom run one night and my sleeping bag zipper got hung on my bivy zipper and due to the nature of my circumstances, I didn't have time to give it any finesse. Emailed John when I got back and he repaired it free of charge and very quickly. Great guy and great company. He is also making a custom bivy for my 6 year old son.
Literally the same exact thing happened to me! Emailed borah and they repaired free of charge. Me and my wife were both so impressed with their customer service.

OP
WMag338

WMag338

WKR
Same here. It's very refreshing to buy something made in Montana and be able to speak directly to the owner who stands behind a very well made product.