Shout out to DaySix

bat-cave

WKR
Folks,

I've been shooting DaySiz since last season with very positive results. I've reached out to Bryan and his team for questions before and always been impressed by the customer service. I'm a big believer in the power of customer service and can say from my personal experience, it's not always the "norm" when it comes to hunting gear.!

This AM, I had a situation that had me a tad freaked out ... my youngest has his learners permit and long story short drove over my case containing my DaySix arrows all ready for my trip to KS next week to chase Whitetail. Let us ignore how they got into a position to be run over, but suffice it to say that no matter how durable DaySix arrows are ... they lost when run over by a Chevy Suburban. Could I go back to my previous setup and shoot FMJ's sure, but I am 100% confident in my DaySix setup and previous performance and really didn't want to have to resight in my bow and broadhead tune again etc ...

In a panic, I ordered more arrows and reached out to DaySix to beg to get me some arrows ASAP as I leave in a week. In a matter of minutes, I got a confirmation that my arrows were shipping immediately! Can't say enough good things about DaySix!