Shoutout to EXO

Big shoutout to EXO Mountain Gear! I purchased their K3 4800 when they first came out with the K3 line. Apparently there was some issue with the aluminum they first used for the frames in the K3. Shortly after purchase, I received the notice regarding a replacement titanium frame but failed to follow up on it. Fast forward to this year when I was getting ready for my September elk hunt and found that the frame on my pack was snapped. I emailed EXO on a Sunday night (was leaving Monday morning for my hunt) and received a response that night from Mark at EXO. He told me that Patrick in his office would follow up with me the next day. Ultimately EXO ended up overnight shipping the replacement titanium frame to the town nearest my hunting area. I had it on Tuesday and was ready for the opener on Wednesday.

I love the pack and now can't say enough about the customer service. This was at least partially my fault for not following up on the replacement frame. I offered to pay for the overnight shipping but EXO took care of it. Great company and great service. I can't recommend them enough.

Oh, and I should mention that the pack was used to haul out three bulls and a bear between me and my hunting buddies. It performed flawlessly!

2021 Bear Pic.jpg2021 Bull Pic.jpg

Thanks for sharing this... once I decide to improve my pack setup this is the route I'm going. This great customer service makes the decision even easier.

Edit: congrats on the success this season!

Loper

WKR
That’s excellent. I haven’t had to reach out to them much, but when I do they pick up on the first or second ring and are always helpful. Thanks for sharing.

EXO is a great company with great packs. I love my 4800. Their Hunt Backcountry podcast is awesome too if you haven’t checked it out.

Nice bear!

I love my k3 4800. I've strapped 90-100lb+ of meat to mine on several occasions and it's never been the weak link in the equation.