Shoutout to S&S Archery

Wanted to give a quick kudos to the crew at S&S Archery. I placed an order for some gear over the weekend and first thing this morning I was walking into my office and got an email from them indicating my order had shipped. I selected the free shipping option so I figured it would be a couple days and I also thought to myself that a two day turn on a weekend order during hunting season when most of your staff probably hunts is pretty darn good!

Turns out they were off by just a bit. When I actually got into the office, the box was already waiting at the front desk meaning that if you include the weekend, it was the equivalent of next business morning delivery. Fantastic effort by this site sponsor so give them a look next time your in the market for new gear.

Was very impressed with S&S as well.

I recently purchased a custom Montana Black Gold sight from them and I received it a week and a half ahead of schedule. Will definitely be dealing with again.

horse43

FNG
I always look to them first to buy gear and will pay more just to support them. Shipping always quick, replies are same day, if not same hour. Customer service is excellent. Please support them and buy your gear there if you don't already!

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you Roksliders! We really appreciate all the love and support. I just want to say that we're not just sponsors of Rokslide, but we are also fans and members. We are backcountry hunters just like you, and we use the forums for research and tips just as much as you do.

So thank you for providing all the knowledge and experience that contributes to making this site the success that it is.

Rob