Shoutout to SOLE Insoles / Footbeds

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
I've always had a hard time finding good insoles for my footwear. Finally tried SOLE this year. Not only are these the best insoles I've ever used, their customer service is TOP NOTCH to boot. (Boot... Get it? I'll see myself out.)

Anyways, here's my experience - I bought a pair of the active thin, active medium, and active thick with wool for three different shoes / boots. These insoles are heat moldable, which is what attracted me. (Side note: I've read the cork ones fall apart, so I didn't try those.) On my first attempt at heat molding, I basically cooked them. Contacted customer service, they immediately sent out a replacement pair, no cost.

Got all three heat molded, and wore them for a bit. SOLE has a 90 day guarantee. Finally I decided that two of the three pairs that I have need to be different types or sizes. (The size 12 needs to be 12 wide, and the thins need to be medium.) I emailed them this afternoon to ask if I could exchange these two pairs. I noted that I'm bad at sizing clothing items, and I fully expected to pay return shipping at a minimum because this is my fault.

Y'all, I got new "order confirmation" emails for both pairs at no cost within 10 minutes. TEN MINUTES.

Customer service replied saying: "There's no need to return the items. We are on a mission to reduce our carbon footprint as far as possible and the less shipping back-and-forth of product the better. This is also one small way we try to give back to the communities our customers live in. Besides, I'm sure that you are busy enough without having any extra items on your to-do list. Please simply donate them to someone in need or a charity of your choice."

If you haven't tried SOLE insoles yet, I highly recommend it. I'm not going to be wearing any other insoles in any of my footwear from here on out. If you want to give them a try, here is a referral code that can get you $20 off:

Last edited:
OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
P.S. if anyone wants a pair of size 12 thermal thick with wool, or size 11 thin insoles, PM me. I'll ship them to you at your cost or porch pickup in Broomfield, CO. They're molded to my feet, but you can try to heat molding them again. No idea if it would work, but I'm not going to be using them, and they’re in like-new condition.

Last edited: