Show me your moose mounts!!

anybody have an idea how far they stick out from the wall?

Shoulder mount, European mount, just skull capped antlers? My shoulder mount (58” spread), sticks off the wall about 5’. It’s hard to really get a good idea of how large it is until you’re standing beside it on the floor, it’s a huge mount.
c1930aab5a2058aa52f72428304e8480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulder mount, European mount, just skull capped antlers? My shoulder mount (58” spread), sticks off the wall about 5’. It’s hard to really get a good idea of how large it is until you’re standing beside it on the floor, it’s a huge mount.
c1930aab5a2058aa52f72428304e8480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. I was thinking shoulder mount. If I'm fortunate enough, a moose mount will look a little out of place in my basement HAHA!

cmush

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone do a skull mount? On the slim chance I ever actually harvest a moose my wife says wall space is too precious for a shoulder mount.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Anyone do a skull mount? On the slim chance I ever actually harvest a moose my wife says wall space is too precious for a shoulder mount.

I have three moose Euro mounts. I do like the looks of them. The only one that is actually hung up is at my mom’s house a couple thousand miles away.

I wish I would have known about Euro mounts when I got my first moose. A Euro mount of it would have likely prevented my friend from mistaking its antlers for a 28” forkhorn muley 😗

cmush

Lil-Rokslider
You need a new wife then! Haha joking but really
She hand quilts so as long as I keep her up to her ears in fabric she only rolls her eyes when I blow past the budget. But it also means shared wall space and moose are massive.

rope

FNG
What a unique trophy. I have never seen a photo of a moose with fronts like that. It looks like his mom might have been messing around with a Roosevelt Elk.
That’s exactly why I had him mounted those brow tines are different from anything I have ever seen. My taxidermist is 43 years in the biz said same thing.

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s the beginning of my Euro mount. Got this guy on 9/3 and he measures 50 1/2 inches. Pardon the boat... only thing I had I could cover the skull in while I was at work! Going to grab the peroxide Thursday when I get off work and finish scraping everything off.121876