Show me your sheep rig

Thank you for the input! I’ll have to see if 3 bears or sportys has one of those Barrett’s to play with! As well as the Kimber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately you will not find a Barrett Fieldcraft in any store, as they ceased production a while back. They are like Unicorn's now. They'll pop up on the Gun Classifieds on here every so often, and if they are in a desirable caliber, they go fast. They used to sell for around $1600 new, whereas they often go for $2k plus now. Still worth it though. Just not as much as a bargain as they were a couple years ago.

Yea after I posted that I was doing some research and saw that they killed it. I did read they were hoping to start producing them again and can’t find anywhere that they actually have started up again. We’ll see what happens as I’m in no rush which is why I was considering the custom route. But I fondled a sub 5lb weatherby at 3 bears the other day and it got my wheels turning. A while back I picked up an old rem 700 in 300 win thinking about starting a build but I’ll probably just end up dumping it and going a different route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your serious about getting a great sheep rifle, get in touch with Double Broomed Mountain Rifles in Fairbanks.

AKarchery

FNG
Unfortunately you will not find a Barrett Fieldcraft in any store, as they ceased production a while back. They are like Unicorn's now. They'll pop up on the Gun Classifieds on here every so often, and if they are in a desirable caliber, they go fast. They used to sell for around $1600 new, whereas they often go for $2k plus now. Still worth it though. Just not as much as a bargain as they were a couple years ago.
Yea after I posted that I was doing some research and saw that they killed it. I did read they were hoping to start producing them again and can’t find anywhere that they actually have started up again. We’ll see what happens as I’m in no rush which is why I was considering the custom route. But I fondled a sub 5lb weatherby at 3 bears the other day and it got my wheels turning. A while back I picked up an old rem 700 in 300 win thinking about starting a build but I’ll probably just end up dumping it and going a different route.

idig4au

WKR

I saw a Barrett fieldcraft in 6.5 CM at Sportsman Warehouse in Reno a couple weeks ago.